BASIC+ drainage channels
The Basic+ range supports, according to Standard EN1433, 3 different load classes: A15, B125 and C250. The series of gratings combinable with the channels are wide and available in different versions: slotted grating in galvanised steel (A15), square mesh grating or anti-heel mesh grating in galvanised steel (A15 and B125) and ductile iron mesh grating (B125 and C250).
Basic+ channels are provided with gratngs already assembled and fixed with M8 screws when paired with B125 and C250 gratings.
Channels with ductile iron mesh gratings are provided with two galvanised steel edges with multiple purposes: aesthetic, protection against wear, aid to the operator during the installation of channels (the galvanized steel edge gives an indication of the exact height for final coating).
All channels have a male-female coupling system to provide improved stability during installation and a dedicated groove for perfect joint sealing.
In addition to the Basic+ range, also available are sump units with plastic slit buckets and fron/end cap in galvanised steel.
The Basic+ range is certified according to European standard EN1433 and bears the mandatory CE marking.
The Basic+ drainage channel range is produced in high-grade, vibro-compressed concrete ensuring high resistance to compression (minimum strength class C35/45 – fck = 35 N/mm2 and Rck = 45 N/mm2), resistant to frost and de-icing salts (“+R” marking for European standard EN 1433) and attacks caused by atmospheric agents (“W” marking for European standard EN 1433).
The BASIC+ range
The Basic+ drainage channel range is produced in high-grade vibrocompressed concrete. The series of gratings combinable with the channels is wide and available in different versions: slotted grating in galvanised steel (A15), square mesh grating or anti-heel mesh grating in galvanised steel (A15 and B125) and ductile iron mesh grating (C250).
1. Installation instructions are provided for reference purposes; the customer (or designer) must ensure them are compatible with the nature of the soil. Carefully level the supporting surface of the channel by applying a 1 cm layer of mortar.
2. The channel, in order to perform its drainage function and not to overload the supporting surface of grating of huge efforts, it must be installed at least 3-5 mm below the level of the surrounding paving (view installation drawings).
3. The channel is already provided with gratings already assembled: if during installation it should be necessary disassemble them, it is advisable to tighten screws in their respective threads without lock them just to protect the same
threads from construction’s site wastes.
4. In order to guarantee waterproofness between each component of the drainage line, it is necessary to apply polyurethane sealant with a low modulus of elasticity, type MAPEI (Mapeflex), SIKA (Sikaflex) or similar, on the contact surfaces between one channel and the next (it is recommended to treat these surfaces with a primer of the same brand if them appear slightly dusty and if the joints are subjected to high mechanical stress or frequent and prolonged contact with liquids).
Supply and installation of BASIC+ …. drainage channel in precast concrete for rainwater runoff, product in compliance with European standard EN 1433 and wear mandatory CE marking, type M, length of 1 meter, made in high-grade concrete vibrocompressed ensuring resistance to compression Rck ≥ 50N/mm2, smooth internal walls with average water absorption ratio < 6,5 %, male – female coupling system to the channel structure, respective dimensions:
- External width … mm
- external height … mm
- hydraulic section … x … mm
The channel will be assembled with:
- slotted grating in galvanised steel, load class A15 or B125, length 1.000 mm, width …
- square mesh grating in galvanised steel fi xed with 4 M8 self-locking screws, load class A15, length 1.000 mm, width …
- anti-heel mesh grating in galvanised steel fi xed with 4 M8 self-locking screws, load class B125, length 1.000 mm, width …
- ductile cast iron GJS 500/7 mesh gratings fi xed with 2 M8 self-locking screws each, load class C250, length 498 mm width … with 2 galvanised steel frames at protection of edges.
Installation shall be made according to the prescriptions of the supplying company.